- Master's degree in social sciences, Sagesse University Beirut 2011-2013
- Bachelor's degree in Prevention of Drug Addiction and Rehabilitation, Saint-Joseph University Beirut 2004-2006
- Master's degree in clinical psychology, Faculty of Arts and Human Sciences, Lebanese University, Fanar 2000-2002
- Bachelor of Arts in School Psychology, Lebanese University
- Specialization in Couple Therapy, IFATC: Institute of Training and Application of Communication Therapies Beirut/Lyon 2015-2017
- Specialization in Couples, Children, and Family Therapy, French School of Psycho-Organic Analysis Paris 2014-2016
-Psycho-Organic Analysis French School of Psycho-Organic Analysis Paris, Certificate, Therapist, Basic Training in Psycho-Organic Analysis 2003-2006
- Psychotherapist specializing in working with children, adults, couples, and families.
- Provides therapy services tailored to the specific needs of each group.
- Helps children cope with emotional and behavioral issues, trauma, and other challenges.
- Assists adults with stress management, relationship difficulties, mental health concerns, and personal growth.
- Offers couples therapy to address conflicts, improve communication, and strengthen relationships.
- Conducts family therapy to enhance communication, resolve conflicts, and promote a supportive family environment.
Research & Clinical Interest
Lectures and Conferences:
- Lecture 2015 “Drug awareness, treatment and prevention” AUL University, Kaslik
- Conference for School Parents 2015 “Family interaction and communication with youth at risk” Jesus & Mary School, Rabweh
- Conference on drug treatment, 2009, Kaslik University
- Awareness day against drugs, 2008, St. Coeur Ecole, Ain Najem
- Member in Lebanese Order Psychologists
Arabic, French, English