- Masters in Psychomotor Therapy- Saint Joseph University-Campus des sciences et d’innovation (CIS) Beirut, 2015-2018.
- License in Psychomotor Therapy - Saint Joseph University - Campus des sciences et de l’innovation (CIS) Beirut, 2012-2015.
- MA in Psychomotor Therapy
- Assessment of the individual's motor skills, emotional state, and overall development.
- Development of personalized treatment plans based on the assessment.
- Conducting one-on-one or group therapy sessions with patients.
- Using physical activities such as dance, sports, and games to promote social interaction and communication skills.
- Helping patients learn relaxation techniques such as breathing exercises, meditation, and yoga.
- Teaching patients how to manage stress, anxiety, and other emotional issues.
- Providing support to individuals with developmental disabilities, mental health disorders, or other physical impairments to improve their quality of life.
- Collaboration with other healthcare professionals to provide holistic care for patients.
- Member of Syndicate of psychomotor therapists.
Achievement & Recognition
- Stress Management - Mrs Rodica Haj and Mrs Amal Saloum-Arcenciel Taanayel
- Draw Spelling-Coralba Vazquez
- Montessori at Home, Understading the basics to meet your child's potential, Mariana Bissonnette
- Telepractice -MrsPauline Bresse- Saint Joseph University- MEHE Project
- Mathematical cognition-Mrs Samar Haidar-MEHE project
- Support for children through telepractice- Mrs Pauline Bresse- MEHE project
- Tier 2 intervention in psychomotor therapy-Mrs Shereen Ghantous-MEHE project
- “Intervention at tier 1 in Psychomotricity - Mrs. Myrna Hayek-Saint Joseph University- MEHE Project
- Mediation النزاع وتفادي إلدارة والسليم الفعال التواصل تقنيات."Mrs. Leila Rizk- Saint Joseph University- MEHE Project
- “Assessment of the attentional capacities of school-aged children Mrs. Myrna Hayek- Saint Joseph University- MEHE Project
- “Analysis of practice – field case in Psychomotricity” Mrs. Gemma Gebrael Saint Joseph University - MEHE Project
- Classroom management in an inclusive school-Nancy Najar, MEHE-Saint Joseph University
- Interdisciplinary work- Saint Joseph University- MEHE Project
- Saint Joseph University-إدارة وتفادي الـــنـــزاعات ما هي الوساطة؟
- Self-Discovery skills- by Rania Shehadi
- Hearing impairment-Hala Moufarrej Matar- Saint Joseph University - MEHE Project
- Visual impairment-Hala Moufarrej Matar- Saint Joseph University - MEHE Project
- Code and ethical conduct MEHE project
Arabic, French, English