"We treat, and He heals."
- Doctor of Medicine (MD), Lebanese University, School of Medicine, Beirut, Lebanon 2000-2007
- Master of Sciences (MS) in Health Policy and Economics Cornell University/ Weill Cornell Medicine, New York, NY, USA 2017-2018
- Master’s in Public Health (MPH), Lebanese University, Doctorate School of Science and Technology, Beirut, Lebanon 2010-2012
- American Board of Pathology Medical Microbiology Certification, 09/09/2019
- American Board Certificate in Public Health and General Preventive Medicine (ABPM), 02/22/2019
- American Board Certificate in Infectious Disease, 11/15/2017
- American Board certified in Internal Medicine (ABIM), 10/08/2015.
- Advanced cardiac life support (ACLS) Certification, Exp. Date 04/2020
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification, Exp. Date 04/2020
- SHEA Certificate in Antimicrobial Stewardship, 03/2017
- SHEA/CDC Training Course in Healthcare Epidemiology, 05/2016
- University Diploma in Medical Research- Lebanese University, 06/2011
Notre Dame Des Secours, Byblos, Lebanon
- Infectious Disease
- Internal Medicine
- Preventive Medicine
- Public Health
Research & Clinical Interest
Antimicrobial resistance, Gram-negative bacteria, Cholera, Infections, Salmonella specie, COVID-19, Viral infections, Travel immunization, Pneumonia, Urinary tract infections, Brucellosis.
- Infectious Disease Society of America (IDSA)
- American Society of Microbiology (ASM)
- European Committee of Microbiology and Infectious Disease (ECMID)
Achievement & Recognition
Medical School Honors / Awards
- Paul Strandjord Young Investigator Award winner, 55th annual meeting of the Academy of Clinical Laboratory Physicians and Scientists (ACLPS), Virtual meeting, 06/2020.
- ESCMID 2018 Award for Training Achievements, at the Trainee Association of ESCMID Trainees Day, Young Scientists Reception Madrid, Spain, 04/2018.
- ID Week 2017 Trainee Travel Award, San Diego, CA, 11/ 2017.
- Paul Strandjord Young Investigator Award winner, 52nd annual meeting of the Academy of Clinical Laboratory Physicians and Scientists (ACLPS), Yale University, New Haven, CT, 06/2017.
- American Society of Microbiology (ASM) 2017 George McCracken Infectious Disease Fellow Travel Award, New Orleans, LA, 06/2017.
- Jonathan Freeman Scholarship Award, Society of Hospital Epidemiology of America (SHEA) 2017, Saint Louis, MO, 03/2017.
- ID Week 2016 Trainee Award Grant for Outstanding Case Report Selected for Oral Presentation at the Fellows' Day Workshop at ID Week 2016, New Orleans, LA, 11/2016.
- American College of Physician Young Achiever Award 2016, Washington DC, 05/2016.
- American College of Physicians Outstanding Resident Award, University of Miami, 06/2015.
- Quality Improvement and patient safety Award, University of Miami, 06/2015
- American College of Physician Young Achiever Award 2015, Boston, 05/2015
- Jeopardy team member representing the Internal Medicine department at the University of Miami Miller School of Medicine at the ACP Medical Dilemma Competition (2012-2014)
- Best Accent Award: Follies Awards at the University of Miami Miller School of Medicine/Jackson Memorial Hospital (2014), 06/2014.
Arabic, English, French, Spanish