- Master's degree in psychomotor therapy, Lebanese University – Faculty of Health II – Fanar, July 2016
- Bachelor's degree in Radiology Technician, Sainte Famille University – Geitawi June 2012
- Oct-opus formations, May 2021
- Energia soi, April 2021
- Oct-opus formations, March 2021
- Oct-opus formations, January 2021
- Le cercle d’intervention et d’experimentation therapeutique (ciet), April 2019
- The syndicate of psychomotor therapists of lebanon, in collaboration with the institute of psychomotor therapists - usj, January 2019
- Le cercle d’intervention et d’experimentation therapeutique (ciet) january 2019
- Agence pour l’enseignement français a l’etranger (aefe), November 2016
- L’universite libanaise, faculte de sante publique, departement de psychomotricite en collaboration avec le leadership and management academy, April 2014
- Providing treatment for children in need of psychomotor therapy
- Assessing the level of psychomotor impairments/delay, difficulty and set accordingly an individualized Treatment Plan
- Conducting psychomotor therapy interventions to children with special needs
- Collaborating with parents through meetings to evaluate their child’s progress, and personal areas for development, and providing them with parental guidance and activities to complement the therapy sessions.
- Evaluating the child's current level and devising an approach to reach the desired goals.
- Reporting on the child’s evolution and progress to the school and developing complementary strategies with them.
- Dealing with the developmental of the young child to enable him to develop his global motricity, fine motor skills, and cognitive and emotional development
- Monitor and effectively communicate with parents about students’ progress and help families understand their child's learning difficulties
- Member of the union of Psychomotor Therapists
Arabic, English, French