- PHD in Medicine, Faculty of Medicine, Tours France, 1983
- Diploma in Allergology and Clinical Immunology, Faculty of Medicine, Angers France, 1981
- Medical Studies, Faculty of Medicine, Tours France, 1976
- Consultant Allergist, head of the Allergy unit, department of internal Medicine, Tawam Hospital, Al Ain, United Arab Emirates, 1987-1996
- Clinical teacher and lecturer, Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences, Al Ain, UAE, 1987-1996
- Allergic diseases: asthma, chronic allergic cough, chronic allergic rhino-sinusitis and conjunctivitis, allegro-dermatology (urticaria, eczema), insects allergy, foods and drugs allergies, allergy skin testing, spirometry and Immunotherapy (desensitization)
Research & Clinical Interest
- Clinical research on anaphylactic reactions caused by Samsum ant in the UAE, 1987-1996.
- Founder and first president (1997-1999) of the Lebanese Society of Allergy and Immunology and permanent member of the executive board.
Achievement & Recognition
- Chairman and/or speaker and/or mediator of many international or national Allergy Congresses, Symposiums or Sessions. (1984-present)
- Medal of honor as the founder of the Lebanese Society of Allergy and Immunology (LSAI) awarded by the LSAI at the occasion of WISC Congress (World Allergy Organization International Scientific Conference), Beirut 2019
- Past Reviewer of the American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology.
- Invited to join the New York Academy of Sciences 1994
Arabic, French, English
- Dib G., Malbos J., Filou M., Un cas d'asthme du a un agent de detersion des plaies. Rev. fr. allergol.1981; 21:201-205.
- Dib G., Ferguson R.K, Sljivic V., Hypersensitivity to Samsum ant. Lancet, 1992; 339:552-3
- Dib G., Guerin B., Banks W.A, Leynadier F., Systemic reactions to the Samsum ant: an IgE mediated hypersensitivity. J. of Allergy and Clinical Immunology, 1995; 96:465-72