- Lebanese International school, Masters in Education of Educational Management, 2021 to present
- Lebanese International University, Bachelor degree in Nutrition and dietetics 2015 to 2019
- Lebanese University, Colloquium certification in Nutrition and dietetics December 2019
- ESPEN certification in Nutrition Assessment and Techniques Course
- ESPEN certification in Approaches to Oral and Enteral Nutrition Course.
- ESPEN certification in ICU Nutrition treatment and problem solving course
- ESPEN certification in Nutrition and Sports course.
- Assess and monitor the nutritional needs of clients assuring the highest nutritional standards.
Achievement & Recognition
- Volunteering in International School of Aramoun in my first year of teaching
- Volunteer at Al Azhar Mosque helping in preparing and distributing food rations for refugees and people in need.
- Volunteered in Consulting obese children in Shabebek Association Event
- Attendance certification of the Lebanese Food, Drugs and Chemical Administration 2nd scientific congress
- Diabetic foot workshop at the Lebanese International University
- Online teaching practices workshop by Irshad and Islah Islamic Beneficent