- Bachelor of Human Nutrition and Dietetics, Holy Spirit University Kaslik-Jounieh, Lebanon 2011 - 2014
- Colloquium in Nutrition and Dietetics - July 2015
Dietitian, Sports Nutrition Specialist
- Certificate of attendance 2nd USEK, International Nutrition Conference. Health and Food Security
- Bariatric Surgery Educational Symposium and training
- Training: Level 3 Award in Effective Auditing and Inspection Skills
- Personal Fitness Trainer, IFPA
- 7 hour First aid and CPR course, Lebanese Red Cross
- Advanced Sports Nutrition, eatright.org and DICE Practicum for Dietetics Professionals
- Student Job at the Labs in Faculty of Food Science and Agriculture, Holy Spirit University-Kaslik
- Food Service Management Internship, Seif Al Baher Jounieh.
- Obesity Intervention, German Lebanese School Jounieh (Deutsche Schule Jounieh).
- Community Nutrition Internship, Hopital Mgr Cortbawi Adma.
- Hospital Management Internship, Notre Dame De Secours hospital-Byblos, Lebanon
- Assess needs of patients (Weight management, Medical Nutrition Therapy (heart disease, kidney disease, hepatic disease, cancer…)
- Plan a diet to meet needs
- Follow up with patients
- Counsel athletes on the optimal nutrition goals for their specific training regimen.
- Give nutrition requirements for exercise training, recovery from exercise, weight management.
Arabic, English, French