I’m 23 years old Nutritionist and Dietitian from Hrajel,Lebanon. I finished my BS and passed the colloquium while being always updated with ne conferences. I believe that Leadership skills and Confidence are the keys for success and achieving goals.
American University of Technology, B.S in Nutrition and Dietetics
• Science of Exercise-Coursera Feb 2021
• Nutrition and Lifestyle n Pregnancy-Coursera Jan 2021
• Obesity Management Training Certificate-Catalyst Sept 2020
• Level 3 HAACP Certified-Boecker
Assistant Pharmacist, The Pharmacy-Kfarhbab Nov 2020-Present
- Assesing patients medications needs by reviewing interpreting physician orders
- Preparing daily inventories to order all the missing items from drogueries
- Preparing the suppliers orders and staying up-to-date with the recieving day and payments
- Unpackaging the new orders and following all the set up procedures from system to arrangement
- Managing the cash register and restocking shelves
Online Dietitian, Healthy B by Elissa 2019-Present
- Educating patients about the healthy eating habits
- Assessing patients nutritional needs
- Elaborating an individualized meal plan according to the patients proper needs.
- Follow ups on a regular basis with all the motivations to achieve goals and success.
Achievement & Recognition
- Nutrition Awareness and its importance with Nestle company in collaboration with Dubai.
- Food safety training in Mc Donalds Company
- Attended conferences that adopt nutrition subjects such as “Numed” Conferences.
- Attended a training in Mikana food service and Middle East Airlines-Central Kitchen
Arabic, English, French