- Universite Saint-Esprit Kaslik, Beirut, Lebanon
Bachelors in Science in Human Nutrition 2003-2006
Masters in Clinical Nutrition 2007-2010
- Certificate of “Certified Fitness Trainer” that supplied me with physical health knowledge alongside my nutritional education.
- Certificate of Attendance for a 7 hour first aid and CPR course at the Lebanese Red cross.
- Certificate of Attendance for a 4 hour workshop entitled Breastfeeding Essentials Seminar.
- Certificate of Attendance for a 4 hour workshop entitled How to introduce solids to babies.
- Educating and advising clients on how food and healthy eating habits can prevent illness and achieve and maintain optimum health
- Educating and advising a wide range of patients on how therapeutic diets and dietary therapy can improve the management of their conditions
- Calculating individual’s nutritional requirements using standard equations based on assessments of blood chemistry, temperature, stress, mobility and other relevant factors
- Analyzing the nutritional content of food
- Devising eating plans and manipulating recipes
- Maintaining accurate records
Arabic, English, French, Spanish
Owner of "Nutriform Clinic"