My philosophy of patient care is that I do give treatment for and with my patient,we work together to accomplish a desired goal. I define carefully treatment options that are available in managing a particular condition.As a neurologist,my skills include a variety of specific procedures:neural blockade;acupuncture;laser therapy which is in the complex with medications helps combat persistent pain and inflammation in case of chronic pain. When it comes to the treatment of specific behavioral issues,behavioral therapy can sometimes be more effective than other approaches.Phobias,panic disorder and obsessive-compulsive disorder are examples of problems that respond well to the behavioral treatments. I give my best efforts in applying my skills,my experience,advanced technologies and my judgment to each situation.My experience includes all aspects of neurology.Not all approaches,techniques or procedures are best for everyone.Some techniques enables a more rapid recovery,some allows recovery with a less pain. I use my judgment in determining what is best for each patient.I hope that I can be right most of the time.
- Medical School
LIST OF RESIDENCY TRAINING:
- Postgraduate education in specialty “NEUROPATHOLOGY “
- Clinical residency in specialty “NEUROPATHOLOGY"
LIST OF FELLOWSHIP TRAINING AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT COURSES:
- Complete course of advanced professional development/subject specialization: Actual issues of reflex therapy (Acupuncture).
- Mastered the techniques: paravertebral neural block;neural block,Lumbar puncture;EEG readings.
- Neurological assessment.
- Neural block.
- EEG reading.
- Lumbar puncture.
- Laser therapy.
- Lebanese Order of Physicians.
English, Arabic, Russian, Ukrainian