The mission of Youssef Karaki's Clinic is to ethically provide healthcare to all people in our community. With respect to people's socio-economic status, ethnicity, religious background and sexual orientation.
This will be done through disease prevention, continuity of care and active follow-up, to promote health and well-being of our patients.
- Masters in Public Health at Bournemouth University (England).
- Bachelor in Nutrition and Dietetics at Beirut Arab University (Beirut).
Dietitian & Weight Loss Specialist, Dietitian & Weight Loss Specialist
- Body Composition Analysis
- Weight Management (weight loss & weight gain)
- Health Coaching
- Diabetic Diet
- Diet for people living with HIV
- Diet for People living with Dementia and Alzheimer disease
- Education sessions about food safety and preparation
Research & Clinical Interest
- Public Health Research about Community Profiling
- Social Health Research about Child Protection
- Alzheimer Society (UK)
- The Nutrition Society (UK)
- Lebanese Academy for Nutrition and Dietetics
Achievement & Recognition
- SUBU Leadership Award,
- SUBU Outstanding Contribution to Welfare.
Home Consultation Fees
English, Arabic, French
phone number: 03987972
Location: Cornish El Mazraa , Facing Mazen Pharmacy