Your Wellbeing, My Vision !
- Certified Executive Coach ; Centre for Executive Coaching, New York, USA
- Certified Mindfulness, Wellness & Somatic Coach ; The Mindfulness Coaching School, USA
- Certified Career Development Coach ; National Development Career Association, USA
- MBA in International Business ; École Européenne des Affaires (EAP) de Paris, France
- Masters in Marketing, Université Saint-Joseph (USJ), Beirut, Lebanon
- Certified 6Sigma Black Belt - Compaq Computer, Munich, Germany
- Creative Problem-Solving tools, techniques and facilitation- Creative Education Foundation: USA & Italy
Executive Coaching ; Personal Growth Coaching
Research & Clinical Interest
Integrating Mindfulness, Wellness and Somatic techniques for faster results that are effective and sustainable for the client.
Tania is a member of ICF (The International Coaching Federation) as well as IOC (The Institute of Coaching at McLean, Harvard Medical School Affiliate).
Achievement & Recognition
Made globally, Tania is where East meets West. She is culturally fluent in the Middle East, Europe and Asia.
Fluent: Arabic, French, English, German; Conversational: Mandarin
Tania’s coaching approach is positive, solution focused and blends mindfulness with somatic techniques, active inquiry, creative problem-solving techniques in a mindful yet challenging style. The purpose being to empower the client to move forward.