Owner and Head Dietitian at Calowries Diet Center since 2016.
- Masters Degree in Human Nutrition from Saint-Joseph University (USJ), Lebanon
- Bachelor of Science in Nutrition and Dietetics from the American University of Beirut (AUB), Lebanon
- Dietitian at Flow to Fly Physiotherapy Center
- Dietitian and Researcher with Mrs. Yaghi at Saint-Joseph University
- Dietitian trainee at LAUMC
- Keto Diet: 27$/day (full box)
- Detox Diet:26$/day (full box)
- 1000 Calorie :14$/day (lunch box)
- 1200 Calorie :15$/day (lunch box)
- 1400 Calorie :16$/day (lunch box)
- 1000 Calorie: 22$/day (full box)
- 1200 Calorie: 23$/day (full box)
- 1400 Calorie: 24 $/day (full box)
- 3 months package:
- 1000 Calorie: 19$/day (full box)
- 1200 Calorie: 20$/day (full box)
- 1400 Calorie: 21$/day (full box)
Research & Clinical Interest
- Anthropometrical, biological, nutritional and environmental parameters that predict Type 2 Diabetes.
- Trans fatty acids intake and cancer risk.
Each day taken 5 loyalty credits
Each 100 Credits one day for free
Achievement & Recognition
- Project 1: Diabetes and Metabolic Syndrome
- Project 2: Vitamin D status and Micronutrients intake in an elderly population
- Seminar 1: Insulin resistance and breast cancer risk
- Seminar 2: Food allergies: Diagnosis, management, and treatment
- Seminar 3: Coffee consumption and risk of diabetes
Training and Workshops:
- AUB and USJ workshops concerning balanced nutrition, nutrition labeling, food safety, nutritional care of celiac disease, the psychology of eating, and nutrition and women’s Health.
- Training in Boeker about food safety (HACCP Implementation Training) certified by the Royal Institute of Public Health, UK and recognized Worldwide.
Arabic, English, French