Achievement & Recognition
Clinical Dietetics - On-going professional education and certificates
- Attendance of the Lebanese Society for General Surgery meeting at the Lebanese Order of Physicians in 2017 concerning the “Weight Regain after Bariatric Surgeries” discussing the bariatric surgeries' failure; the causes and the substituting solutions and reoperations.
- Certificate from the LAU in 2016 for attending the “Advancing Patient Care through Interprofessional Collaboration” allowing a better professional cooperation and teamwork for an improved patient
care and service quality and better challenges’ solving especially in complex healthcare facilities and hospitals.
- Certificate from the Lebanese Society for General Surgery in 2016 for attending the 19th spring Lebanese congress of surgery concerning the “New Challenges in General Surgery Practices.” Allowing an ameliorated medical and dietetic pre and post op follow up and an enhanced recovery after surgeries.
- Certificate from Hotel Dieu de France for attending the “ Escarre et Multidisciplinarité” workshop in 2006.
- Dietetic part time internship - Hopital Hotel Dieu de France- from October 12, 2004 till may 3, 2005
Food Service - On-going professional education and certificates
- 2 certificates from ISO Liban inc. in 2015 after completing a training workshop concerning HACCP principles and ISO 22000.
- Certificate in “Food Hygiene and Kitchen Safety” from the Syndicate of hospitals in Lebanon in 2009 after attaining a seminar developed by the BCTS (Business Consultancy and Training Services).
- A certificate from the Syndicate of hospitals in Lebanon in 2006 after attending a workshop presented by Dr. Fadi El Jardali (M.P.H., PhD) and Dr. Iman Nuwayhid (M.D., DrPH) from the American University of Beirut concerning “Occupational Health and Safety in Hospitals”.