"Whatever you do, do it with determination.
You have one life to live; do your work with passion and give your best. Whatever you want to be a chef, doctor, actor, or a mother, be passionate to get the best result".
French Board Certification in Gastroenterology, Faculté Libre de Médecine de Lille, France.
- Chief Division of Gastroenterology Zahraa University Hospital.
- Part Time Consultant at Bekhazi Medical Center (BMC).
- Clemenceau Medical Center (CMC).
- Rizk Hospital Medical Center (LAU).
- Endoscopic treatment for obesity.
- Stretta Procedure for Reflux Disease.
- Upper Endoscopy.
- Screening Colonoscopy.
Research & Clinical Interest
More than 5000 invasive procedures ( ERCP, POLYPECTOMY, STENTING, DILATATION, BANDE LIGATION, PEG...).
- Board Member of the Lebanese Society of Gastroenterology.
- Member of the French Society of Endoscopy, French Group of EUS (North of France).
- Francophone Federation of Cancerology.
- French Group of Experts of Inflammatory Bowel Disease.
- French Group of Pediatric Hepato-Gastroenterology and Nutrition.
Achievement & Recognition
- Participated as speaker and expert and in many oral presentations and hands on workshops in several National and International meetings.
- Published many papers in frensh journals (Gastroentérologie Clinique et Biologique).
Arabic, English, French
- Coordinator of Teaching program at Faculty of Medicine in Lebanese University (UL).