1. Member of General Medical Council, Britain (UK), 1975.
2. Member of Kuwait medical Association since 1986.
3. Member of the British Paediatric Association (BPA) May 1994.
4. Member of the International Consultative Board, International Congress on Pediatric Pulmonology (CIPPII-IV), Nice, France, 1996- present
5. Member of the Lebanese Order of physicians, 2007-present
6. Member of the Lebanese Pulmonary Society,2007-present
7. Member of the Lebanese Pediatric Society,2007
Achievement & Recognition
1. Best Teacher Award, Faculty of Medicine, Kuwait University, 1994/1995.
2. Award of Best Clinical Research. Association of IgE receptor variants and asthma in Kuwaiti children. Faculty of Medicine, Kuwait University, April 1997.
3. Award, Best Oral Presentation, International Congress on Pediatric Pulmonology, Monaco, June 1998.
4. Reviewer for Kuwait Medical Journal, 1999 till present time.
5. Reviewer for ACTA PAEDIATRICA, 2001- till present.
6. Reviewer for the Medical Scientific Monitor 2002- till present.
7. Reviewer for Medical Principles and Practice (MPP), International Journal of the Kuwait University Health Science Centre, 2000-till present.
8. Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Glasgow (FRCP) 1996.
9. Fellow of the Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health ( FRCPCH), 1997
10. Examiner in the MRCP part II, Paediatrics, Glasgow, October 1997.
11. Coordinator and Examiner in MRCP part II clinical examination in Paediatrics held in Kuwait, and Muskat 1998, 1999, 2001, 2002
12. Chairperson/member and Judge of Abstract Selection Committee International Congress on Pediatric Pulmonology (CIPP IV), Nice, February 2000- 2012
13. Invited Speaker : Integrated-based curriculum; Challenges . Meeting to Launch Report of Commission on Education of Health Professionals for the 21st Century Friday May 20, 2011, AUB, Beirut.